The main problem in Addiction is not the drug of choice, but the secondary addict personality, the culture and the belief systems that maintain the addiction.
The main aim in Recovery is not sobriety, but developing a quality of life where the need for the drug of choice is reduced, while developing a new recovery personality, culture and belief systems that support recovery.
Recovery is about assisting the client to open up their awareness to their own resources and potential. “Recovery is remembering who you are and using your strengths to become all that you were meant to be.” Recovery Innovations
Discover strategies to assist you to overcome addiction and associated disorders such as process addiction - over-eating, pornography, gambling etc. as well as substance addiction - prescription medication, alcohol, drugs etc. Protocols are designed around the needs of the client.
Assistance is provided for recovering addicts as well as their supporters.
We also conduct educational and informative talks, workshops and seminars on Understanding Substance Abuse and Recovery for Corporate EAP Programmes as well as Educational Facilities.
TTK Recovery Strategies offers the following programmes:
* Recovery Coaching Strategies – Creating the positive changes that you desire to be present in your life, helping you to not only direct your life by allowing you the freedom to challenge your perceptions, beliefs, thoughts and actions, but also helping you to truly define what your life means to you.
* 12 Step Program – A set of guiding spiritual principles outlining a course of action for recovery from addiction, compulsion or other behavioral challenges.
* Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) – Predicated on the idea that a therapeutic effect is achieved when you confront your fears and discontinue the escape response.
* Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REB) – Focusing on resolving emotional and behavioural problems and disturbances and enabling you to lead a happier and more fulfilling life.
* Process Work – Arnold Mindell, a Jungian analyst, developed process work in the 1970s during his research into illness as an expression of the unconscious.
* Narrative Coaching – Internally, our conscious sense of self can be viewed as a continuous act of narration by the mind, as it tries to create meaning out of experience.
Recovery Strategies are conducted as Individual Sessions, Group Sessions as well as Workshops. We also conduct EAP training regarding Substance Abuse in the Workplace.
Educational Seminars about the Psychology and Neuro-Science of Addiction and Recovery.
Listen to a talk by John entitled Understanding Addiction.
Watch a video by John entitled The Neuro-Biological Formation Of The Addict Personality.
© 2017 TTK Life and Recovery Strategies
All Rights Reserved
A Member of